About Broadlands Park
Broadlands Park is a beautiful country manor house located in Upton, Acle. Registered for the care of 34 elderly residents, allows us to tailor the care provided to clients individual needs and personal choices. Situated in three acres of lovely grounds, in the heart of the Norfolk Broads, offering privacy, independence and peace and quiet. Everything we do is designed to meet the comfort of our residents. Our comfortable lounges and dining areas provide an opportunity for residents to socialise or relax. Our beautifully maintained garden is landscaped with lawns, flowerbeds and a variety of shrubs used for their colour, fragrance & textures.
Our purpose built extension offers single room accommodation with ensuite facilities. Each room is light and spacious with attractive furnishings.
Rooms are equipped with a Wireless Nurse Call System, television points for Freeview TV and are wifi friendly.
What We Offer
The emphasis is to provide a high standard of care in a homely and relaxed atmosphere.
Broadlands Park is run as a ‘large family’ where rules and regulations are kept to a minimum.
- Staff available 24 hours a day.
- Nurse call bell & intercom system.
- Full fire precautions.
- Platform Lift that accesses all floors.
- Laundry service.
- A loop system is in place in the main lounge & offices for those with hearing aids.
- Full central underfloor heating.
- Fully furnished but arrangements can be made to bring your own furniture.
- Local Doctors, District Nurses & Physiotherapists and other outside agencies visit when requested
- Hairdressing & Chiropody available on the premises.
- Local Clergy & choir attend regularly.
- Recreational games organised as requested. e.g. Bingo, Scrabble etc.
- Keyboard and sing along sessions.
- Outings arranged.
- Large Gardens
- Good home cooked traditional food.
- Three main meals a day, served in the dining room.
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea with biscuits and cake served in the lounge.
- Meals can be served in your own room. Why not have breakfast in bed?
Activities at Broadlands Park
Regular musical activities are arranged including: Movement to music, old time music hall sessions & sing-alongs. Group games such as bingo, themed quizzes & board games all present opportunities for social interactions with fellow residents and visitors alike. Outings are also organised to local places of interest, pub visits & boat trips on the Norfolk Broads.