About Braydeston Court
Formerly Shiels Court, Braydeston Court is a beautiful Edwardian house located in Brundall. A home for up to 43 residents, Braydeston Court is set in the stunning Norfolk Broads, just a stones throw away from the River Yare . We provide a relaxed environment where residents are able to have privacy, independence and also have their care tailored to their individual choices and personal needs. Our comfortable lounges and dining room provide opportunities for residents to socialise and relax. Our well maintained and landscaped gardens also allow our residents to enjoy the summer sunshine and also socialise with family and friends in our patio areas.
Each room is light and spacious with attractive furnishings.
Rooms are equipped with a built in Nurse Call System, television points for Freeview TV and are wifi friendly. Rooms are fully furnished but arrangements can be made to bring your own furniture from home.
What We Offer
The emphasis is to provide a high standard of care in a homely and relaxed atmosphere.
- Staff available 24 hours a day.
- Nurse call bell & intercom system.
- Full fire precautions.
- A lift that accesses all floors.
- Laundry service.
- Fully furnished but arrangements can be made to bring your own furniture.
- Local Doctors, District Nurses & Physiotherapists and other outside agencies visit when requested
- Hairdressing & Chiropody available on the premises.
- Local Clergy & choir attend regularly.
- Recreational games organised as requested. e.g. Bingo, Scrabble etc.
- Interactive table top tablet for games, quizzes, reminiscence and video calling.
- Keyboard and sing along sessions.
- Outings arranged.
- Large Gardens
- Good home cooked traditional food.
- Three main meals a day, served in the dining room.
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea with biscuits and cake served in the lounges.
- Meals can be served in your own room. Why not have breakfast in bed?